Our sleeveless baby romper was the first Yankers® we produced. We based it off the vintage one-piece swimsuits from the 1920s. This piece comes with a tank top, shorts and a Yankers® pull-down panel in the back. The neckline is made so that you can pull the suit down over your baby's body if they lock their knees or you want to avoid pulling a dirty suit over their heads.
95% cotton, 5% spandex. You select your fabric & size and we sew it out.
Turn Inside Out. Wash Cold, Dry Low.
Designed by a parent who hates negotiating buttons and snaps.
If you are tired of dealing with snaps or saggy pants that won't stay put, try Yankers®.
Yankers® is made without any fasteners or elastic so it is extremely comfy on baby's tender skin. It's just your baby and the fabric (and thread.)
Rosalee Rester designed Yankers® because her son had sensory issues and did not tolerate lumps, cold metal, elastic, zippers or velcro against his skin. She also got really tired of seeing him run around with his snaps unbuttoned. Yankers® fits like a body glove and is made from 100% fabric. It comes with a pull-down panel (dropseat) in the back for easy diaper checks.
Here are some advantages to Yankers®:
1. No zippers or velcro to catch or scratch on baby’s tender skin
2. No fasteners for parents to negotiate every single time they change a diaper
3. No zippers to break, snaps to pop off or velcro to tear up your laundry
4. No elastic to cut into baby’s tender skin
5. No shirt that rides up, no pants that fall down
6. Easy on-off helps to quicken the diaper changing process
7. The design allows for an easy spot check of diaper
8. The fit allows for both cloth and disposable diapers
9. Baby can’t remove their own diaper
Made in our Portland, Oregon Studios.