Charcoal Bamboo, Organic Cotton, Spandex Fleece Baby Union Suit
Our baby union suit comes with a lap tee neck (envelope neck so you can avoid pulling a dirty shirt over your baby's head), pegged legs, and a Yank N Go™ pull-down panel in the back. It is one of the most useful baby outfit's you'll buy your baby. It's a one piece without any fasteners and is made from an ultra lush fleece.
You select your size and we sew you out one heck of a cozy fleece one piece baby jumpsuit.
One of the most important elements of baby clothing is the fabric. For this fleece we've gotten our hands on some luscious charcoal bamboo fabric. Fabric content: 50% bamboo charcoal 45% organic cotton 5% spandex
Bamboo charcoal fabrics are made by heating bamboo fibers at high temperatures of 800-1000 degrees Celsius.
Once the bamboo has been turned into charcoal it is grinded into a very fine dark powder. Then the charcoal powder is blended with organic bamboo yarns and the blend is spun into a bamboo charcoal yarn to create a textile with unique proprieties, such as softness, durability and breathability are enhanced with the use of nanotechnology.
You will be amazed at how soft this fleece is against baby's tender skin.
- Gentle touch on sensitive skin – The charcoal fabric inhibits bacterial metabolism causing fewer allergic skin reactions than other fibers sterilized with antimicrobial agents.
- Absorption and deodorizing abilities – When coupled with bamboo charcoal, the highly porous structure of the bamboo fabric, not only it absorbs moisture, but also absorbs chemicals and toxins from your skin and the air.
- Far Infrared Radiation properties– The far infrared rays emitted by these types of bamboo charcoal are able to penetrate through your skin, dislodge toxins hiding there and stimulate the water molecules in their path thus promoting a better blood circulation, increase cellular energy, and promote and improve body metabolism.
- Extra Durability– This Bamboo charcoal fabric is quick-drying and because the bamboo charcoal nano-particles embedded in the fabric rather than simply coated onto the surface, the fabric can be washed numerous times with no adverse effect on the charcoal qualities. It has an excellent water-resistance, natural long lasting durability.
- Moisture and Thermal Regulation– Bamboo Charcoal filled with various micro-gaps and micro-holes hence compared to other conventional fabric, it has better moisture absorption and ventilation.
- Improves Your Health– The Bamboo Charcoal fiber contains potassium, calcium and other minerals, and the launch of negative ions is at a high level which is equivalent to the anion concentration of the outskirts, and this is beneficial for people’s health.
- Antimicrobial and Antibacterial Fabric– Bamboo Charcoal fiber effectively decomposes the micro-organisms attached to its surface and in the air around it. This charcoal knit fabric has resistance to the development of mold and mildew. Antimicrobial fabrics kill microorganisms that could be present on your skin.
Turn Inside Out. Wash Cold, Dry Low.
Designed by a parent who hates negotiating buttons and snaps.
If you are tired of dealing with snaps or saggy pants that won't stay put, try Yankers®.
Yankers® is made without any fasteners or elastic so it is extremely comfy on baby's tender skin.
Rosalee Rester designed Yankers® because her son had sensory issues and did not tolerate lumps, cold metal, elastic, zippers or velcro against his skin. She also got really tired of seeing him run around with his snaps unbuttoned. Yankers® fits like a body glove and is made from 100% fabric. It comes with a pull-down panel (dropseat) in the back for easy diaper checks.
The envelope tee neckline on this style is made so that you can pull the suit down over your baby's body if they lock their knees or you want to avoid pulling a dirty suit over their heads.
Here are some advantages to Yankers™:
1. No zippers or velcro to catch or scratch on baby’s tender skin
2. No fasteners for parents to negotiate every single time they change a diaper
3. No zippers to break, snaps to pop off or velcro to cause a choking hazard (google how much baby clothing is recalled because of this danger)
4. No elastic to cut into baby’s tender skin
5. No shirt that rides up, no pants that fall down
6. Easy on-off helps to quicken the diaper changing process
7. The design allows for an easy spot check of diaper
8. The fit allows for both cloth and disposable diapers
9. Baby can’t remove their own diaper
Made In The USA
Made in our Portland, Oregon Studios.