Drawing based on the annual visit of the Vaux swifts to a chimney at the Chapman Elementary School in the Fall. Every year people gather on the hillside to watch the swifts' swirling descent into the chimney as children slide down the hill on cardboard and parents drink wine and share a meal. It's a Portland event not to be missed. The drawing is made with lines that are fashioned to look like stitches so this shirt is extra unique. Get our original design printed on a Unisex 100% Cotton or Organic Cotton Tee. Available in a variety of color and sizes. Made in the USA.
- 100% Traditional or Organic Cotton, Made in the USA
- Embellished in Portland, Oregon with Non-toxic Inks
- Boutique Quality T-shirts with Original Babywit Designs
- Personalized Customer Service from The Woman Who Makes Your Shirts
- Turn Inside Out, Wash on Cold and Dry on Low to Maintain Integrity of Print
- Support a Small Woman Owned Business and Your Local Economy