Goth Bat Symbol Toddler Shirt
The gothic bat symbol is the of darkness as it is a creature of the night. This classic symbol of the bat with its wings spread is imagery that is representative of the goth aesthetic and can be found throughout goth patterns on clothing and home decor. Other symbols to add into your baby's goth clothing collection include the Ankh, symbolizing the key to life, skulls, spiders, snakes, the goat head and the five point star. There might not be a ironic way to dress up that dark sweetness that is your offspring.
Get this original design printed on a boutique quality, Made in the USA toddler tee at Baby Wit.
Choose from a 100% cotton jersey t-shirt in organic or traditional cotton or a Triblend Cotton-Poly-Rayon raglan baseball shirt available with Black or Red Sleeves.
- Hand-pressed in Portland, Oregon.
- 100% Traditional and Organic Cotton Available
- Made in the USA
- Non-toxic Phthalate Free Inks
- Boutique Quality Toddler Shirts
- Turn Inside Out, Wash on Cold and Dry on Low to maintain integrity of print.
- Support a Small Woman Owned Business and Your Local Economy.
- Free Hand-pressed Twill Gift Bag or Hand-stamped Gift Box.