Bestselling HUNG FAR LOW Shirt
This is a scene of Chinatown in downtown Portland. The Hung Far Low sign continues to live strong even after the restaurant itself went out of business. It was given a facelift and sits proudly in the middle of Old Town Chinatown. It is considered a Portland icon. The drawing is made with lines that are fashioned to look like stitches. This shirt comes with a FREE card of the actual thread art painting.
Choose from a unisex or woman's cut 100% cotton jersey tee made in America.
- Hand-pressed in Portland, Oregon.
- 100% Traditional and Organic Cotton Available
- Made in the USA
- Non-toxic Phthalate Free Inks
- Boutique Quality Unisex and Women T-shirts
- Turn Inside Out, Wash on Cold and Dry on Low to maintain integrity of print.
- Support a Small Woman Owned Business and Your Local Economy.