Noam Chomsky began his career in the field of linguistics, developing the idea of a universal grammar that explains how children can pick up speech so quickly. He is known as the "Father of Modern Linguistics" and is one of the founders of Cognitive Science as a discipline helping to integrate more scientific methods into the field of psychology. He's penned over 100 books and has earned a place in our Nerd category.
This portrait features him in his younger days, possibly while wandering the grounds deep in thought at MIT. Our Chomsky infant bodysuit makes the perfect gift for any left leaning nerd.
Get this original design printed on your choice of 100% cotton baby bodysuit or our super-soft baby raglan baseball shirts made from a tri-blend of cotton-poly-rayon. Hand-pressed in Portland, Oregon.
- 100% Traditional and Organic Cotton Available
- Made in the USA
- Non-toxic Phthalate Free Inks
- Boutique Quality Infant Bodysuits & Baby Raglan Shirts
- Turn Inside Out, Wash on Cold and Dry on Low to maintain integrity of print.
- Support a Small Woman Owned Business and Your Local Economy.