Noam Chomsky began his career in the field of linguistics, developing the idea of a universal grammar that explains how children can pick up speech so quickly. He is known as the "Father of Modern Linguistics" and is one of the founders of Cognitive Science as a discipline helping to integrate more scientific methods into the field of psychology. He's penned over 100 books and has earned a place in our Nerd category.
This portrait features him in his younger days, possibly while wandering the grounds deep in thought at MIT. Our Chomsky toddler shirt makes the perfect gift for any left leaning, linguistically advanced kid.
Get this original design printed on a boutique quality, Made in the USA toddler tee at Baby Wit.
Choose from a 100% cotton jersey t-shirt in organic or traditional cotton or a Triblend Cotton-Poly-Rayon raglan baseball shirt available with Black or Red Sleeves.
- Hand-pressed in Portland, Oregon.
- 100% Traditional and Organic Cotton Available
- Made in the USA
- Non-toxic Phthalate Free Inks
- Boutique Quality Toddler Shirts
- Turn Inside Out, Wash on Cold and Dry on Low to maintain integrity of print.
- Support a Small Woman Owned Business and Your Local Economy.