Noam Chomsky Shirt
Noam Chomsky began his career in the field of linguistics, developing the idea of a universal grammar that explains how children can pick up speech so quickly. He is known as the "Father of Modern Linguistics" and is one of the founders of Cognitive Science as a discipline helping to integrate more scientific methods into the field of psychology. He's penned over 100 books and has earned a place in our Nerd category.
This portrait features him in his younger days, possibly while wandering the grounds deep in thought at MIT. Our Chomsky shirt for adults is a great tee for any left-leaning nerd.
Choose from a unisex or woman's cut 100% cotton jersey tee made in America.
- Hand-pressed in Portland, Oregon.
- 100% Traditional and Organic Cotton Available
- Made in the USA
- Non-toxic Phthalate Free Inks
- Boutique Quality Unisex & Women's T-shirts
- Turn Inside Out, Wash on Cold and Dry on Low to maintain integrity of print.
- Support a Small Woman Owned Business and Your Local Economy.