Basquiat Baby Clothes
Portrait of Basquiat by street artist Jay Moreno (z). Basquiat is drawn into a picture frame and he is holding a can of spray paint. His crown is printed misregistered and in a different color.
Over the past year we have come to recognize our appropriation of black culture and seek to be part of the movement towards a more just society. 100% of all profits from the sale of this design will be donated to OPAL, a local organization that seeks environmental justice.
Get this original design printed on your choice of 100% cotton baby bodysuit or our super-soft baby raglan baseball shirts made from a tri-blend of cotton-poly-rayon. Hand-pressed in Portland, Oregon.
- 100% Traditional and Organic Cotton Available
- Made in the USA
- Non-toxic Phthalate Free Inks
- Boutique Quality Infant Bodysuits & Baby Raglan Shirts
- Turn Inside Out, Wash on Cold and Dry on Low to maintain integrity of print.
- Support a Small Woman Owned Business and Your Local Economy.