Rosa Parks Shirt
Known as the mother of the civil rights movement, she refused to give up her seat on the bus when the white section filled up. Let us not forget her courage when we search for our own.
Over the past year we have come to recognize our appropriation of black culture and seek to be part of the movement towards a more just society. 100% of all profits from the Black Lives Matter category will be donated to OPAL PDX, a local organization that seeks environmental justice.
Get this original design printed on a boutique quality, Made in the USA toddler tee at Baby Wit.
Choose from a 100% cotton jersey t-shirt in organic or traditional cotton or a Triblend Cotton-Poly-Rayon raglan baseball shirt available with Black or Red Sleeves.
- Hand-pressed in Portland, Oregon.
- 100% Traditional and Organic Cotton Available
- Made in the USA
- Non-toxic Phthalate Free Inks
- Boutique Quality Toddler Shirts
- Turn Inside Out, Wash on Cold and Dry on Low to maintain integrity of print.
- Support a Small Woman Owned Business and Your Local Economy.