Zoobombers are crazy folk who gather to ride down the harrowing decline from the zoo on kiddie bikes. The bikes were locked in a pile around the stop sign across the street from Powells Book Store and eventually became a landmark attraction. It was given official placement in 2009 and is now known as the PeopleÕs Bike Library of Portland. This drawing is from before it became a sculpture. Designed by local artist Portland In Stitches. Get our original design printed on a Unisex 100% Cotton or Organic Cotton Tee. Available in a variety of color and sizes. Made in the USA.
- 100% Traditional or Organic Cotton, Made in the USA
- Embellished in Portland, Oregon with Non-toxic Inks
- Boutique Quality T-shirts with Original Babywit Designs
- Personalized Customer Service from The Woman Who Makes Your Shirts
- Turn Inside Out, Wash on Cold and Dry on Low to Maintain Integrity of Print
- Support a Small Woman Owned Business and Your Local Economy