Zoo bombers are the crazy folk who gather to ride down the harrowing decline from the zoo on kiddie bikes. The bikes were locked in a pile around the stop sign across the street from Powells Book Store and eventually became a landmark attraction. It was given official placement in 2009 and is now known as the People’s Bike Library of Portland. This drawing is from before it became a sculpture. Designed by local artist Portland In Stitches and comes with a matching sticker.
Choose from a unisex or woman's cut 100% cotton jersey tee made in America.
- Hand-pressed in Portland, Oregon.
- 100% Traditional and Organic Cotton Available
- Made in the USA
- Non-toxic Phthalate Free Inks
- Boutique Quality Unisex & Women's T-shirts
- Turn Inside Out, Wash on Cold and Dry on Low to maintain integrity of print.
- Support a Small Woman Owned Business and Your Local Economy.
- Free Hand-pressed Twill Gift Bag or Hand-stamped Gift Box.