If this is what you'd like our country to say to refugees when they arrive at our borders.
Perhaps you even envision an intake scene similar to the one portrayed in episode 10 of Handmaid's Tale where a Canadian man hands Moira a refugee ID card, a prepaid cell phone, a bag of clothes and an insurance card.
The font includes a cross because this is the most fundamental lesson in Jesus' message.
From You Can Stay Clothing, an offshoot of Baby Wit. Printed on a Womens 100% Cotton Tee. Get You Can Stay printed on a women's 100% Cotton or Organic Cotton Tee. Available in a variety of color and sizes. Made in the USA.
- 100% Traditional or Organic Cotton, Made in the USA
- Embellished in Portland, Oregon with Non-toxic Inks
- Boutique Quality T-shirts with Original Designs
- Personalized Customer Service from The Woman Who Makes Your Shirts
- Turn Inside Out, Wash on Cold and Dry on Low to Maintain Integrity of Print
- Support a Small Woman Owned Business and Your Local Economy