This unique art from Portland In Stitches is based on the annual visit of the Vaux swifts to a chimney at the Chapman Elementary School in the Fall. Every year people gather on the hillside to watch the swifts' swirling descent into the chimney as children slide down the hill on cardboard and parents drink wine and share a meal. It's a Portland event not to be missed. Portland In Stitches creates embroidery paintings and then turns them into one color shirt art. Comes with free matching card of the Chapman Swifts embroidery painting.
Get this original design printed on a boutique quality, Made in the USA toddler tee at Baby Wit.
Choose from a 100% cotton jersey t-shirt in organic or traditional cotton or a Triblend Cotton-Poly-Rayon raglan baseball shirt available with Black or Red Sleeves.
- Hand-pressed in Portland, Oregon.
- 100% Traditional and Organic Cotton Available
- Made in the USA
- Non-toxic Phthalate Free Inks
- Boutique Quality Bodysuits
- Turn Inside Out, Wash on Cold and Dry on Low to maintain integrity of print.
- Support a Small Woman Owned Business and Your Local Economy.