I Want To Rock And Roll All Night
Banned from multiple websites, we think people may have lost their sense of humor. It's a rock and roll reference to the 70s when being a rock star meant tearing apart hotel rooms, having sex and doing tons of drugs while playing rock. Putting this on a baby bodysuit is ironic and although their mantra is "I want to rock and roll all night" they do not do the items listed on this baby bodysuit. They are in fact, the complete opposite of Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n Roll. Printed in gold using a 70s font makes this baby one piece inappropriate and therefore very rock and roll.
Great gift for those parents who are reliving their glory days and perhaps take comfort in their party animal baby.
Get this original design printed on your choice of 100% cotton baby bodysuit or our super-soft baby raglan baseball shirts made from a tri-blend of cotton-poly-rayon. Hand-pressed in Portland, Oregon.
- 100% Traditional and Organic Cotton Available
- Made in the USA
- Non-toxic Phthalate Free Inks
- Boutique Quality Infant Bodysuits & Baby Raglan Shirts
- Turn Inside Out, Wash on Cold and Dry on Low to maintain integrity of print.
- Support a Small Woman Owned Business and Your Local Economy.